As January comes to an end and the flood of January favorites surfaces in the blogger world. I thought I’d throw in my couple monthly favorites.
- Pebble Grey Snood Scarf- This scarf is perfect to throw on and run out the door. It goes with so many different outfits and is super cozy.
- Gold Starbucks Travel Cup- Something I try to do is stay hydrated. I drink a lot of water, so this travel cup is perfect when I want something nicer than a water bottle. It also is great for iced tea and iced coffee.
- Tarte Eyelash Curler- Cute, easy to use and does it’s job well!
- Pixi Glow Tonic- A great exfoliator, I always feel fresh faced after I use this. I also love the smell, it’s heavenly.
- Crest 3D White Stripes Luxe- Having pearly whites is always nice. These give a another blast of whitening in comparison to regular toothpaste.
- Forever 21 Sunglasses- Loving that 70’s circular glasses vibe.
- Zoeva Brushes- 317 Wing Liner & 224 Luxe Defined Crease. My favorite brow and blending brushes. My Zoeva brushes have been a total staple in my collection.
- Lancôme Le Lipistique Lipliner in Ideal- A lovely dark dusted rose nude that I’ve been obsessed with for the last month.
- Essie Nail Polish in Petal Pusher- This color is definitely my favorite this month. For the full length post click here
- Favorite Music-
What are some of your January favorites?